Thursday, January 7, 2010

Opportunistic?

So I had an interesting exchange with a close friend of mine. I won't get to specifics but at the end of my exchange I remember the words of yet another friend of mine (this time a female) "Men are opportunistic" she said. She said this to me a looong time ago must have been 2006 or so. Any way after I finished having my conversation with my (male) friend a few days ago, I thought about the words of my (female) friend. Are men really opportunistic? Oh please allow me to clarify I'm talking about sex. Now moving on, she simply said that we would take any opportunity to have sex with a female if it arose.

So now I think back on this I wonder? is this really true? I can answer for myself and my answer is no! But for the next few weeks I will carry out an "amateur" research where I will ask and not assume whether a particular male will say yes to having sex with a female if she offers. Of course this will probably come with some laughs should my answer be required. This of course is expected since most of us men are a bit abrasive with our responses. In any event, wish me luck haha.

Having said this, lets touch up on another point. We all heard the ladies say "Men are pigs" or dogs which ever is more suiting, and the afore mentioned reason being atop the list of why they would say such thing. Now let me as you ladies as you read this would you appreciate a man who can say no to you? or will you be offended and take it personal?

Motivado,

JFA

No comments:

Followers