Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tired and Bored

I want to find someone who is tired and bored.
I want to find that someone who is bored of violence
and that person who is tired of cruelty.

I would like to find that person who is bored of the falsehood in the world
and tired of the hate that exists within nations.
Someone who is completely bored with extremism in religions
and is absolutely tired of all the abuse.

I want to know that some where in the world a person exists that is just as bored as I am of the stereotypes given to Latinos, African Americans or any minority.
I would love to speak to someone who is tired of seeing that people now prefer popularity before integrity.

I would love to meet someone who is tired of people who no longer help others just because but rather because it's convenient.  And I would like to know there's a person who is bored of not knowing true love.

What I would really want is to find that someone who is tired and bored of the people who talk about a change and don't make the change.

No comments:

Followers