I'm having the weirdest case of writers block,
don't know if this will make any sense,
I have all these ideas pulsating and gyrating
and as I put them on paper my brain becomes tense.
It's not lack of emotion or lack of feelings,
contraire, the amplitude of emotions that clash with rationale
are what makes laying down a single line worthy of publishing, impossible.
If I could describe it metaphorically, I would say that this writers block is like:
"Is falling in love with that person that we know is bad for us but we ignore it because we want them so bad."
It's like wanting to cry because we're so angry,
like wanting to laugh because we're so scared.
It's like wanting to yell because our tempers have flared,
feeling excited because everything is quiet.
What's most frustrating about this writers block is that it doesn't stop me from writing!
don't know if this will make any sense,
I have all these ideas pulsating and gyrating
and as I put them on paper my brain becomes tense.
It's not lack of emotion or lack of feelings,
contraire, the amplitude of emotions that clash with rationale
are what makes laying down a single line worthy of publishing, impossible.
If I could describe it metaphorically, I would say that this writers block is like:
"Is falling in love with that person that we know is bad for us but we ignore it because we want them so bad."
It's like wanting to cry because we're so angry,
like wanting to laugh because we're so scared.
It's like wanting to yell because our tempers have flared,
feeling excited because everything is quiet.
What's most frustrating about this writers block is that it doesn't stop me from writing!

2 comments:
i love this! i've missed reading your posts _ _! =]
awwwwwwww. sigh.
Post a Comment