How far would you go for your love? How hard would you try for your love? Stories have been told and travels have been sold, a voyage for your love a journal for your "eros."
So how far will you go for your love? Will you change your ways? Forever or just a little while? Will you continue to speak to avoid the silence or will you sit and listen?
How far will you go for your love? Will you tell everyone that he's your boo and she's your wifey? Will you hold their hand to show affection or avoid their defection? is it more for the tender love and care or to fend off those who stare?
How far will you go for your love? Will you spend every waking minute with them? Is this suffocating you? But I really want to be with you. How far will you go for your love? Will you give them space even though it makes you wary, yes I know it's scary if they may leave.
How far will you go for your love? Will you keep a secret for them or will you keep a secret from them? For better or worse, for shame or pride, what will you hide? See perception is reality and although your love they may be, a little weakness may be your fatality. So I ask how far will you go for your love?
A crazy transition from selfish to selfless, from frugal to... well I'll let you guess. Who's to say yesterday's decision will today be worth...less? and those things that you stress, no longer a mess; Now you confess how far will you go for your love?
Like a salsa beat on one or on two, "sure I'll do it for you" three and four drive here, go there. Oh it's syncopated, six and seven eight, no room for hate its all love. It's like a dance that we do in a trance so I ask, how far will you go for your love?
We all know how far we will go for your love... The question is, will the distance be shorter for you than for me?
So how far will you go for your love? Will you change your ways? Forever or just a little while? Will you continue to speak to avoid the silence or will you sit and listen?
How far will you go for your love? Will you tell everyone that he's your boo and she's your wifey? Will you hold their hand to show affection or avoid their defection? is it more for the tender love and care or to fend off those who stare?
How far will you go for your love? Will you spend every waking minute with them? Is this suffocating you? But I really want to be with you. How far will you go for your love? Will you give them space even though it makes you wary, yes I know it's scary if they may leave.
How far will you go for your love? Will you keep a secret for them or will you keep a secret from them? For better or worse, for shame or pride, what will you hide? See perception is reality and although your love they may be, a little weakness may be your fatality. So I ask how far will you go for your love?
A crazy transition from selfish to selfless, from frugal to... well I'll let you guess. Who's to say yesterday's decision will today be worth...less? and those things that you stress, no longer a mess; Now you confess how far will you go for your love?
Like a salsa beat on one or on two, "sure I'll do it for you" three and four drive here, go there. Oh it's syncopated, six and seven eight, no room for hate its all love. It's like a dance that we do in a trance so I ask, how far will you go for your love?
We all know how far we will go for your love... The question is, will the distance be shorter for you than for me?

No comments:
Post a Comment